Saturday, August 24, 2013

Written Fireside -- Part Five

Greetings lovely blog guests! Today I have something super special in store! I was recently asked to participate in what has turned into the best, most funnest writing project I've had the pleasure of experiencing in a long time.

Several writer pals from the HarperImpulse UK team invited me to join in the Written Fireside...a traveling story that we all share in writing together. If you've not yet read the first four installments, I urge you to do so before diving into my section. Click on the links as follows:

Part One -- written by Lori Connelly

Part Two -- written by Teresa Morgan
 
Part Three -- written by Carmel Harrington (bring tissues).
 
Part Four -- written by Romy Sommers
 
Part Five -- written by yours truly, can be found HERE
 
Part Six -- written by Charlotte Phillips will be posted on August 29th

After the installment given by Charlotte Phillips, Lori Connelly will pick up the strings of the tale and keep us going. I'm sure you will find the strength of this story shows in the talent these special ladies bring to the table. Together we are a force to be reckoned with!!

I hope you enjoy reading our Written Fireside as much as we have enjoyed writing it!

No comments: