Friday, June 6, 2014

Entangled Love by Cait Jarrod!

In the questions in love and death, where does the truth lie? 

Entangled Love by Cait Jarrod

caitjarrod.com

 
Available in print or ebook
 
Emma James is on a mission to rebuild her life after the loss of her husband. When her childhood friend offers an innocent getaway to Santa Monica, she accepts thinking fun in the sun will be a great way to start fresh.
Retired professional skateboarder, Ryan Cross is a gorgeous, lovable, ladies’ man. With two skateboard parks and a fat bank account, he’s on top of his game. What could make him happier?
The love of his childhood friend.
Chaos and life-threatening obstacles have Ryan investigating Emma’s husband's death. When he discovers handwritten notes made by her late husband, he learns some friends can't be trusted. They will stop at nothing to get what they want, including putting Emma’s life in danger.
EMMA JAMES’ QUANDARY THAT NIGHT TWO YEARS BEFORE ENTANGLED LOVE:
I love my husband, adore him. Yet, he isn't the one who checks on me every night, holds my hand when I cry. I'm being so unfair. My husband has a demanding job. He saves lives, puts his own life on the line, all in the name of protection. I gaze out our window in suburban, California. I love my house, the yard. Eric makes enough money so I don't have to work, yet...I think I would like to. The charity work I do is important, but I need something more, something for me. He says since we’re planning to have a baby soon, there’s no sense in going to work now. He's right. The baby would need me and I’d hate to leave our baby with a sitter.

My best friend, Ryan, says I should do whatever makes me happy. I’m not sure what that is.

I flopped down on the couch. I can’t ever sleep after Eric gets a call to leave in the middle of the night. Tonight, my angst is worse than usual. My skin crawls. I have an ache in my chest. What is my problem?

The doorbell rings, my cell chimes. Ryan’s name flashes on the screen.

I peek out the window beside the door. A police car is in my driveway. Nothing unusual, except Eric’s not here to greet them.

My breath catches. A piercing numb-feeling races through my veins.

My hand shakes as I put the phone to my ear and open the door. “Hello.” I say. Two uniformed policemen gaze at me, their faces solemn.

“Em,” Ryan says.

One word, nothing more, every sound, every person blurs. My heart plummets to my feet. “No-o-o!”

Contact or follow Cait Jarrod:
Website: caitjarrod.com
Email: cait.jarod@aol.com
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cait-Jarrod-Author/500705936640529?ref=hl
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaitJarrod
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/caitjarrod/boards/
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6966274.Cait_Jarrod
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CaitJarrod/posts/p/pub


 
Other books by Cait:
 
 
 
Coming soon: Triple Jeopardy

No comments: