Friday, July 22, 2011

Releasing today SEDUCING HIS WIFE by W. Lynn Chantale

It is my extreme delight to announce the latest release from Whispers Publishing...

Seducing His Wife
by W. Lynn Chantale

** YAY! APPLAUSE! ** 
CONFETTI AND STREAMERS!
***
I had the distinct honor of working on this manuscript with W. Lynn before it was submitted for publication, and I cannot tell you how WONDERFUL this story is. To give you a taste, W. Lynn agreed to let me post the blurb and excerpt here for your perusal. Enjoy!


BLURB~
Haunted by nightmares, Sheridan Sinclair just wants to get through one night without reliving the terrible accident that led to her miscarriage. And she longs for the arms of the man who betrayed her. Matthew Sinclair has always loved his wife, but when she refuses to speak to him after her accident, he's left to wonder what went wrong. When a stolen kiss ignites their forgotten passion, he'll use their love as a means to get her home and in his bed again. Will a husband’s plan of seduction be enough to heal a wife’s broken heart? 

EXCERPT~
      Matthew’s mouth watered. The last time they made love was six months ago. He’d been late for work that morning, but his tardiness had been well deserved. Sure, he had other offers, but only one woman spiked his interest, and if a certain part of his anatomy was any judge, only one woman ever would.

      She turned and blushed. He hadn’t seen color redden her cheeks in a while. He slowly perused her body, undressing her with his gaze, wondering if her skin would taste just as sweet. “I-uh…um…” Hell, he couldn’t stop thinking about running his hands along her curves and wondering if she would still make that breathless little moan that drove him crazy.

      He strode purposefully to where she stood, keeping their gazes locked, hooked an arm around her waist, and drew her against him in one swift motion. He yearned for this. He needed to kiss her.

      She trembled in his arms, lifted her hands to his chest, and pushed him away. At the same time, she lifted her chin, her soft lips parting. So far, so good. He didn’t want to stop. He took a moment to savor the touch of her breasts against his chest, hungry for the heat of her palms pressed against his bare skin. He lifted a hand to her hair. The silky strands drifted through his fingers like water. But the sensation wasn’t enough. He caressed her cheek and saw a spark of desire simmering in her almond-honey eyes.

      He touched his lips to hers, whisper soft, lightly teasing, coaxing her with the tip of his tongue until she responded. She sighed, and he tangled his hand in her hair. He tilted her head back, giving him better access to her mouth, deepening their kiss. He tugged her closer to his body when her arms came around his neck.

      She melted in his arms. The months apart hadn’t changed anything between them. She moaned deep in her throat when he pulled her even closer, molding her soft curves to every hard line of his body. He slipped his hands beneath her jacket. The soft material of her shirt whispered beneath his palms, which went down her back, until he squeezed her bottom. He stepped closer, hungry for more than just a kiss. But a mere kiss would have to suffice.

      He lifted his head, dragging a ragged breath into his starving lungs. He stepped back, and she returned her palms to his chest. He didn’t want to let her go. She stared up at him, eyes half closed, desire shimmering beneath her dark lashes.

      Matthew held his palm against her cheek and brushed his thumb across her kiss-swollen lips. “I will find out why you left, Sheridan, and I will win you back.” He slowly released her. “That’s a promise.” He brushed a quick kiss across her lips and turned to the door.

Seducing His Wife is available as an e-book for $6.95 through Whispers Publishing, Amazon.com and All Romance E-books!

You can find W. Lynn Chantale here:

WATCH FOR THIS TALENTED AUTHOR!
MORE TO COME VERY SOON!!


16 comments:

Lynn Chantale said...

Oh AJ! Give me a moment I need a tissue! Thank you so much for hosting me today. It is a happy release day indeed!

Jan Romes said...

Wow! Incredible blurb!! Well done, W. Lynn. Within those small amount of words you pulled at my heartstrings!! :-)) And the excerpt...Yeah, I'm buying the book!! :-))

Jan Romes
Ohio

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

W. Lynn, you got to work with AJ??? Oh, I'm so jealous. I loved your tender, bittersweet excerpt. Well done. Very well done. Wishing you much luck. I'm off to Amazon, it seems. Keep writing!!

Lynn Chantale said...

Hi Jan. I tried my best. When you read it, please let me know what you think.

Hi Vonnie. Yes. Working with AJ has been such a blessing. I couldn't have done this without her.

Thank you both for stopping by.

Emma Lai said...

So excited for you W. Lynn. I haven't read this story, but judging by the ones you have in progress, I know it will be awesome! Can't wait to get my copy. :)

Joanne Stewart said...

What a fantastic snippet. Darn all these great books. My TBR pile is tipper over. ;) Happy Release day!

Jill James said...

W.Lynn, what a book and what a cover! Uber-sexy. Hope you enjoy many, many sales.

AJ Nuest said...

LOL! You ladies ROCK, you know that! Gosh, what a fun day! I'm so excited for W. Lynn I could burst at the seams! This has been such a wonderful journey with her. I'm thrilled beyond words! (Er...okay, that's a lie. I'm never without words...) Happy Release Day, my sweet Telly!!

Lynn Chantale said...

Hi Emma, *waving* You are too kind. Thank you for all your support.

Hey Joanne. My TBR pile is scattered all over the place and we won't talk about the books I've downloaded to my phone or laptop.

Thanks Jill! I think they did a fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Read and enjoyed the excerpt--whets one's appetite for more. Bianca Swan

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new release!

BridgeT

Amy said...

What a GREAT excerpt! Definitely on my TBR list! Best of luck W. Lynn!!!

Lynn Chantale said...

Hi Bianca, I find it interesting that my editor picked that passage, because it's the same one I chose. :-)

Hi Bridget, Thanks so much.

Hi Amie. Let me know what you think once you're done.

Thank you Ladies so much! You've made this a FAB release day for me!

Jennifer Jakes said...

Yowza! Hot book cover and I loved the premise for this -- and the excerpt!!
Great new blog design too, AJ. Very classy;)
Thanks, ladies!

Rebecca J. Clark said...

Wow. I usually just skim over excerpts but yours drew me in. I don't really need another book on my To Buy list, but dammit, I guess I'll have to add yours. :)

Sarah Grimm said...

Fabulous excerpt! I'm going to have to work overtime this week to pay for all the wonderful books I've been discovering!

Happy release day (a bit late), W. Lynn!